Sunday 5 September 2010

Blog friends

At least, that's what if feels like when you've been reading the same blogs for a while!  So today, I'm going to start putting together a list of favourite reads so you can enjoy them too...

...Including that of my lovely friend Louise, whom I met at university oh, about 10 years ago. Yikes.  Louise is now living in Montreal, and even though we don't see each other that often these days, its surprising how quickly you can reconnect over a shared love of food and other life essentials!  Her blog two years in Quebec talks of all things Quebecois, Australian and the meeting of the two. 


Also on my blogroll you'll find the usual iconic suspects representing the design and style community - the ladies at Remodelista, Anna at Door Sixteen, Morgan at The Brick House etc; these are my regular reads, but I'll add others over the next few weeks.


Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment