Wednesday 9 March 2011

Guilty pleasures

I'm making history today. A real mid-week post, not even pre-written and scheduled!

I've been working so hard lately - on the weekends, til after midnight everyday and even 2am last night, and tonight I am so tired I can't even focus. Last week I visited 5 different airports between Monday and Thursday. Tonight I'm sitting in a Novotel in a backwater town in France. So, in the absence of any appropriately mind-numbing tv (BBC World does not qualify I'm afraid), I'm indulging in a little blog-reading instead.

Anyway, aside from whinging and digging for sympathy, the purpose of this post is to say that last weekend we got a new piece of furniture delivered! And, I'll be posting about it this weekend. Yay! It'll be worth the wait, trust me. See you on Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment