Sunday 20 March 2011

I've been mentally putting together the living room for about a year now, so thought I'd share the main bones of it.  Some pricey items, some not so. Ok, mostly so.  Jielde loft lamp would be the biggest splurge, but I promise I would love him forever. And ever.  
So, the swish list (left to right, top to bottom):
  • Original Jielde factory lamp, ebay
  • Throw rug, Ferm Living (I found this one after posting about my other favourites yesterday)
  • Rug, Ikea
  • Cushion, John Lewis
  • Coffee table, Vitra (wish list? more like pipe dream)
  • Serving tray, Liberty
Mmmm, yellow. I love how it goes with black and white. Hence my newfound obsession with the blog Black. White. Yellow. Throw in a bit of grey and I'm yours.

2 comments:

  1. hmmm, you know I really think an Orla Kiely teapot would help to tie this look together....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, funny you should say that, I was just thinking the same!

    ReplyDelete